Welcome

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Meet Me: Loofah ;D

When Applez/Josie asked if I wanted to to a fashion blog with him, I was so excited!  I've always wanted to do a fashion blog, but I've been too busy with my other blog.  It's all kind of strange to me since I was the creator of my own blog and I got to edit everything, while I'm just a writer here.  Either way, I'm probably going to enjoy posting about fashion a lot.  Fashion has always been my life and inspiration.  Ever since I was little, I would love to dress up and my own mother has gotten me into the habit of matching clothing.  I am a fan of darker colors, but occasionally, I'll wear bright colors if I can come up with a good outfit.  Fashion really makes an important impression and defines who we are.  I hope you all enjoy the blog, Pico's Passion for Fashion<3


Also, feel free to check out my blog, Pico Forever.  http://pico-forever.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment