Welcome

Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Temporary Farewell To Josie/Applez

The own creator of this fashion blog is quitting for a little while.  As sad as this is, he feels like he needs to be away from Ameba Pico.  He's having some emotional issues and thinks he'll get better if he stays away from Pico.  We'll all miss him dearly because he was a great friend.  I feel like I won't be able to handle the blog without Josie since he was the creator of it, so I'll be taking a break from the blog.  Any readers of the Pico's Passion for Fashion blog can continue reading my own blog Pico Forever blog because I'll still be working on that.

Thank you all for keeping up with our fashion advice on this blog.  Josie said he'll probably be back in 2 months or so.  We'll all miss you Josie.  Take care<3

No comments:

Post a Comment